Should i continue my medicines inspite of normal HDL levels?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that I think you should go on your medicine back . Although your report is quite good but maintainence is required so in my opinion you should take the medicine . Having good HDL is definitely beneficial and provide long term benefits. Absolute neutrophils are a part of WHITE BLOOD CELLS , they if increased indicate infection but mildly elevated are non specific . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Non hdl cholesterol normal level
- Cholesterol ldl hdl normal level
- 119 71 blood pressure
- 119 over 74 boold pressure reading
- Is mucinex used in the treatment of cough?
- Hdl and ldl levels normal range
- Will bicillin l a treat strep pharyngitis ?
- Blood pressure 119 80
- Should i continue my medicines inspite of normal hdl levels
- 119 81 blood pressure
- I am suffering from uri, can i take vantin?
- Blood pressure 119 over 82
- Can i take aspercreme cream for tendonitis?
- Normal hdl and ldl levels
- I am suffering from prp, can i take umecta?