Should i continue my medicines inspite of normal HDL levels?

Excellent

Rheumatologist
Question
cholesterol 230 HDL 80 LDL 150 WAS ON LIPITOR UNTIL 1 YEAR AGO SHOULD I GO BACK ON OR WILL MY HDL PROTECT ME WHAT ARE ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS ? IF SLIGHTLY ELEVATED INDICATIVE OF ANYTHING THEY 6
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that I think you should go on your medicine back . Although your report is quite good but maintainence is required so in my opinion you should take the medicine . Having good HDL is definitely beneficial and provide long term benefits. Absolute neutrophils are a part of WHITE BLOOD CELLS , they if increased indicate infection but mildly elevated are non specific . Take care. Dr. Shruti