Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been diagnosed with it?
User rating for this question
My boyfriend has just been diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Should I be tested as well -
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes..obviously you have to... Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, Hepatitis -B will be transmitted by sexual contact , so you must have to check the status. Your serum should be checked for HbsAg first. regards, DR.VENKAT
People also viewed
- Hepatitis b profile test
- Mouth ulcers folinext d
- If my boyfriend has hepatitis b will i get hepatitis b
- Foliculitis vagina severe pain
- Is itching skin a side effect of avodart?
- Hepatitis b test
- Blood test for hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b test interpretation
- Is indigestion a side effect of florinef?
- Is bloating a side effect of gonal-f rff?
- What are the side effects of fleet enema?
- White spots inside palantogossal folds
- White foam whilst sleeping
- What are the side effects of generess fe?
- Whats foamy saliva means in my newborn