Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been diagnosed with it?
User rating for this question
My boyfriend has just been diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Should I be tested as well -
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes..obviously you have to... Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, Hepatitis -B will be transmitted by sexual contact , so you must have to check the status. Your serum should be checked for HbsAg first. regards, DR.VENKAT
People also viewed
- Hepatitis b profile test
- If my boyfriend has hepatitis b will i get hepatitis b
- Hepatitis b test
- Survive without organic compounds
- Compulsive eating of raw rice a pica
- Is mental depression a side effect of macrodantin?
- Blood test for hepatitis b
- Is swelling of lymph glands a side effect of sski?
- Hepatitis b test interpretation
- Open repair herniasinus complication
- Metatop composition
- Macpod cv drug composition
- Is fear or nervousness a side effect of lorazepam?
- Is swollen feet and ankles a side effect of rutin?
- Is irregular breathing a side effect of synthroid?