Should i be starting my period now if i am not pregnant after a hpt?

Mar 2013
I had a 5dt done on feb 1. i have breast tenderness around edges of breast, twinges, pulling and heavy feeling in uteras, tight cervix and lots of watery discharge. no other symptoms. i did a hpt yesterday and it was neg, today is my beta day and i am afraid to hear the results. should i be starting my period by now if i am not pg?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. What was the normal length of your cycles ? Generally after a 5 day transfer, yes, if not pregnant, you should be starting your period by today or tomorrow ( if you had regular cycles). However, there can always be variations herein, particularly as you would have been on medications. Am sure you are on progesterone, are you not ? There is no point in reading into the symptoms. These can be due to early pregnancy, an approaching period or hormonal side effects. Without waiting for the B HCG values, there is absolutely no way to tell if you are pregnant. So please wait it out. That is the only logical option. WIsh you luck this time !