Should i be starting my period now if i am not pregnant after a hpt?
User rating for this question
I had a 5dt done on feb 1. i have breast tenderness around edges of breast, twinges, pulling and heavy feeling in uteras, tight cervix and lots of watery discharge. no other symptoms. i did a hpt yesterday and it was neg, today is my beta day and i am afraid to hear the results. should i be starting my period by now if i am not pg?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: EXPLAINED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. What was the normal length of your cycles ? Generally after a 5 day transfer, yes, if not pregnant, you should be starting your period by today or tomorrow ( if you had regular cycles). However, there can always be variations herein, particularly as you would have been on medications. Am sure you are on progesterone, are you not ? There is no point in reading into the symptoms. These can be due to early pregnancy, an approaching period or hormonal side effects. Without waiting for the B HCG values, there is absolutely no way to tell if you are pregnant. So please wait it out. That is the only logical option. WIsh you luck this time !
People also viewed
- Can i take welchol for hypercholesterolemia, familial ?
- Bartholin cyst acupuncture treatment
- Negative hpt pregnant with twins
- Is zyvox used in the treatment of bacterial infection?
- Adderall vaginal discharge itchy
- Periods due hpt negative had sex pregnant
- Adderall and vaginal bleeding
- Can i take solu medrol for arthritis, osteoarthritis ?
- Negative hpt but indeed pregnant
- Stomachache hpt negative pregnant
- Missed periods hpt negative cramps took duphaston pregnant
- Continuous vaginal bleeding and adderall
- Acupuncture and salivary gland cysts
- Is dexamethasone intensol used in the treatment of ms ?
- I am suffering from sinus infection, can i take vantin?