Should i be concerned if missed a dose of aspirin?

Take estrace 2mg 2x a day as precaution i also take an asprin a day. I just started last week and yeserday and today i forgot to take my asprin i just took it now. Is this ok ? I know i take it to prevent a blood clot but now i am scared since i missed it yesterday and then all day today ? I have no history of clotting but everyone at clinic takes it through anfertility trial to be safe .
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Don't worry / can take the dose now Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic Relax… Missing a dose of aspirin is not a thing of serious concern… It acts by permanent acetylation of the platelet enzymes and hence the effect lasts 10 to 20 days! If a dose forgotten, take the next dose, when you become aware – that is all! Keep an alarm to remind – they are available in Pharmacy / you can use your smart phone, computer and so on The treating doctor can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Discuss with your doctor, during your next appointment Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless