Should i be concerned about these chest x ray?

I have moderate elevation in mild-mannered relation is a right hemidiaphragm there are no infiltrate or effusions mild linear scarring versus Ateletatic change within the lateral lower left lung fields On chest xray should I be worried
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that whatever changes you are mentioning signify some old etiology , not anything going on at present . It could be due to some past infection or smokers also can get such pattern . There is nothing to worry as such . In case your treating doctor wishes he can get a CT Scan of chest done if there are accompanying symptoms like fever , cough with sputum etc then there will be a reason to further investgate . Auscultation of chest remains very important in this case to see if any disease activity is going on . Take care. Dr. Shruti