Should i be concerned about the strong odor from my penis after i masturbate?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
After ejaculating and not cleaning my penis (making sex or just masturbating), in the next day my penis has a strong odor. I think I wash it well enough, with a neutral soap, and there's no smell at all if I do not have sex or if I do not masturbate. My sperm or my lubricant liquid have no smell at the time they get out of my body. Only in the next day. Could it be a desease? Or should I try to wash it more? I think I don't have any other symptoms.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: No its not a disease Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. No it may not be a disease. You probably need to wash it it more in a better way. After washing clean it with a dry cloth and apply some talcum powder over the area. Keep the area clean and dry and the smell should not be there. If there was an infection, the secretions would have come even with ejaculation and the smell would have persisted throughout. So nothing to worry. Just keep proper cleanliness. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.