Should i be concerned about strange bubble-like feeling in my legs for sometime?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
Hi. I've been having a strange bubble-like feeling in my legs for sometime. Recently the sensation has moved to my arms and torso as well. It doesn't hurt at all, just feels like bubbles randomly popping. It first happened in my legs after a run or long walk. Now it's whenever I sit or lie down. It is not Restless leg syndrome (I think) as again, I do not experience any pain, or the need to move my legs.) I appreciate your answer, XXXX
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer: please check for blood sugar and thyroid functions Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Odd though, this feeling like bubbles randomly popping up may not be a serious thing unless you have any other associated symptoms. I would suggest you considering your age to go for routine blood tests including for blood Sugar fasting and post-lunch, thyroid function tests. You can take over the counter anti-oxidants ( multivitamins) and methylcobalamin alpha lipoic acid tablets. I hope you do not have a mild form of anxiety problem and have a sound sleep.