Should i be concerned about poor sperm shooting capacity during orgasm

General Surgeon
I am 40years male /85kg weight,,no history of any medical illness but sometimes my bp tends to be on the higher side but I am maintaining on diet and problem is during orgasm my sperm shooting capacity is very poor, can you help ,please.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Gap shall provide same vigor of ejaculation Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Sir, I would like to reassure that there is no cause for any concern. It is the quantity and quality of semen which is important than the force of ejaculation. I would also like to reassure that ejaculation is not related to blood pressure. Moving further answering your query, the most likely cause of decreased force of ejaculation could be due to increased frequency/repeated ejaculation. A couple of days gap will definitely get back the vigor of ejaculation. I hope this helped. Do get back to me in case you have further queries. Take care. Best Regards Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari Consultant Surgeon MBBS, MS, MCH