Should i be concerned about pain in back, leg, hip and foot?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2014
Apr 2014

Radiologist
Question
I have Back pain, hip, leg and foot
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You can take tablet Acelofenac 100 mg twice daily. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to HCM It is not unusual to have some times pain in different part of the body. It may be due to many reasons like unaccustomed exercise,position,stress,lack of certain minerals,vitamins etc. It is good that you don't have any chronic problems. Most probably pain is due to benign reason and it will resolve after some time. You only need conservative treatment. You can take tablet Acelofenac 100 mg twice daily for five days.You can take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily half hour before food for one week as Acelofenac may cause gastric irritation. You should also take vitamin B complex once daily. If symptoms persists then you may need few investigations like routine hemogram,Random blood sugar,Lipid profile,Liver function test,Serum calcium and vitamin D level.Further investigations can be done if needed. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Should i be concerned about pain in back, leg, hip and foot? 9 hours later
Those two tablets can I find on a counter or do I need doctor paper? Thanks

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: These two medicines can be found over the counter. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing back These two medicines can be found over the counter without doctor's prescription. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX