Should i be concerned about ovarian cyst adjacent to the endometrial stripe?
User rating for this question
I have Implanon, will need to be replaced in XXXXXXX had pelvic pain, went to ED and had a transvag US "endometrial thickness is approxiamtely 2 mm. Small cystic structure is noted immediately adjacent to the endometrial stripe. rt ovary measures 3.1 x 1.6 x 2.6 cm. It contains a cystic structure measuring 2.1 x 0.7 x 2.0 cm. Impression: the endometrial stripe is not thickened, however there is a small cystic structure abutting it. Given the associated right ovarian cyst, correlation with beta hCG is recomended." did not order serum pregnancy test, urine test was negative. I do not get a period What does this mean?
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ilirian Laci 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Signs of Ovarian cyst Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you that writes HCM. I read carefully you query. You should not disturb because many women in your age have cystic ovaries. They sometimes causes hormonal changes and of course menstrual disorders this is the cause why you should do beta hCG. If the exam is done correct is excluded pregnancy. Some times ovarian cyst causes and abdominal pain. It may treated by Ob-Gynecologist with hormonal drugs. About endometrial stripe do not disturb because it depend from the phase of menstrual cycle. I hope that I answered you. I wish you all best. Dr Ilirian Laci
People also viewed
- Very high ferritin
- Symptoms of endometrial ovarian cysts
- Etiology of poliomyelitis
- Alternating hunger with nausea
- Endometrial ovarian cyst internal nodules
- Endometrial ovarian cysts causes
- Diagnosis of endometrial ovarian cysts
- Advanced herbal formula height
- Female growth stages
- Types of fasciitis
- Does cipralex affect female fertility
- Im shaking and sweating alot why?
- Bright yellow vomit in adults
- Facet joint sprain
- Endometrial ovarian cyst bulky ovaries