Should i be concerned about my increased urge for physiological masturbation?

General Surgeon
Here recently i have had the urge to masturbate or have sex a lot. No matter how much i masturbate i am still horny. I usually masturbate about 3-7 times a day.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It's perfectly normal Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXX In the absence of urinary tract infection symptoms like burning urination, increased frequency of urination there is no cause for concern. What you are experiencing is perfectly normal Physiological masturbation. If it's disturbing your routine activity, then I would suggest you to keep yourself busy either in household work or other work. It will divert your mind away from it. Having a cold shower and catching on good sleep will be helpful. Once again I would reassure you that there is no cause for concern. 40 to 60 percent of normal men experience such symptoms during one stage of their life. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon