Should i be concerned about my husband's edema in the lower legs, ankles and feet?
User rating for this question
My husband had a sudden attack of edema in the lower legs, ankles & feet. Along with this is shortness of breath when lying down and distended abdomen. Is this an emergency situation or can we wait a couple of weeks (until insurance kicks in) to see the doctor?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: emergency Detailed Answer: Hello, Its important that you dont delay in seeking medical attention. These symptoms sometimes indicate heart failure or cardiac related issues. I suggest you seek emergency medical attention. Dont wait couple of weeks.
People also viewed
- Cozaar with potassium
- Almond breeze for h pylori
- Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg capsules
- Omnacortil forte for alopecia
- Lower leg pitting edema
- Hydrochlorothiazide and potassium
- Almonds for increasing intelligence
- Baby crying and saliva alot
- Painful lower leg and feet edema
- Lower leg edema causes
- Smoking cigarettes irritates alopecia areata
- Maximum gentamicin dose
- Infant edema feet and legs
- Ibuprofen tab 400mg
- Lower leg edema newborn