Should i be concerned about irritating fat clots on my hand?

i have fat clots on my hand i dnt know wat it is but is really irritating, is der any medicine for this
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: lipoma , surgical removal Detailed Answer: Hello Fat clots or lipoma are harmless collection of fat cells. They slowly regress on their own. If they don't , then surgical removal is the only treatment available. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and better way of management. There is an option to upload photo on right side of query page. Please utilize it. Waiting for your response. Thank you