Should i be concerned about black spot on my scrotum?

Hi This is difficult to explain but on my testis scrotum i have notice these dark spot and i am concerned about what they are can you please help?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details and pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same . Now only from the description , it is difficult to make out the exact diagnosis . I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions . Please click someclose pictures of the skin condition and upload them here on this page . You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell since when do you have these lesions? Any associated itching or discomfort? Any medicine that you have been applying over it? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the above details and the pictures . Waiting for your response Dr Geetika Paul
Follow-up: Should i be concerned about black spot on my scrotum? 11 hours later
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have never use any kind of Cream and this has been like this for a long time it doesn't itch or does not get irritated it's just been there for long time and I was embarrassed to ask any doctor until now. .
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Harmless skin lesions Detailed Answer: Hi again I have seen the attached picture. You have developed angiokeratomas over the scrotum . Now first of all , I would like to tell you that these are totally harmless skin lesions. They are quite common in men and develop over the scrotum . They are mainly a cosmetic problem which means that they look bad but they are not really a reason to be worried. These are basically blood vessel malformations which can be left as such if they are not causing any problem. Only in people who are really concerned or if there is excessive bleeding from the lesions, then they can be treated. But since you have many lesions, it would be difficult to cauterise all of them. So I would advise you to leave them if they are not causing any problem. Hope it helps Please ask if you need any further clarifications Dr Geetika Paul