Should i be concerned about Migraine, Blurred vision, Throbbing head and Facial numbness inspite of being diabetic?

Migraine foe 12 hours. Blurred vision. Throbbing head. Facial numbness and drawling on left side. Thick vomit. 33 yr diabetic. Massive heart attack almost 2 years ago. Stage 3 kidney failure. Lupus. Applied cold compress. Took fionol. No relief! Complete neurological work up January 2014. Diagnosed silent migraines. However they have not been silent for the past month. Is there reason for concern ans should I proceed to ER
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: ER visit would be better... Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Well, looking into your problem I feel it would be better to visit the ER. I am slightly concerned about the left side facial numbness and drawing that you have along with the headache. It could be from benign reasons, however with the back ground of lupus, I would want to exclude lupus cerebritis and stroke at the earliest. I would sincerely urge you to visit the ER. Take care. Dr. Shruti