Should antibiotics for chest infection stopped when suffering from cold and cough?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, don't stop the antibiotics now, complete. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. I would urge you not to stop the antibiotics now, continue the course and complete it. If you do not see any improvement then you will need to consult his pediatrician again and get an X-ray done to look for any pneumonia. Hope this answers your query. Please feel free to write back if you any doubts. Regards
People also viewed
- Brozeet dosage for cough
- What are the symptoms of pectus excavatum?
- Chest infection coughing
- Lump on chest with bruise on child
- Chest infection cough bretnezol
- What are the symptoms of multiple myeloma?
- What are the symptoms of reye's syndrome?
- Can my cough be due to dust mite allergy?
- Does weak pulse signify cardiogenic shock?
- Chest infection taken antibiotics and steroids have cold sweats
- Toddler bruise and lump on rib cage
- Antibiotics used for chest infections
- Brozeet syrup for kids
- Taken antibiotics for cough and chest infection worried
- Brozeet cough syrup for infants