Should Nano Leo and EuTrial-AT be taken without sexual problems?

Hello Doctor, This is XXXXXXX 31 years old/Male/Unmarried from Pune. I am working as a sales Asst. manager and my current life style is quite stressful with disturbed appetite pattern and sleeping pattern from last around 3 years. Currently, I am with a marriage plan in next 45 days and as my life style is quite disturbed so I though to visit a sexologist to discuss about my life style and if any medication required to rejuvenate myself before marriage (thought I do not have any sexual problem but still i think that my stressful life impacting somewhere in my system which can cause a problem or lack of passion in my future life related to sexual matters). As per my doctor's advice, I have gone through some blood test where he found my hormone level as normal and additionally he prescribed me some oral medications for next 45 days, such as following: 1) Nano Leo - One capsule per day 2) EuTrial-AT - Two capsules per day My questions are: 1)At present as I do not have any sexual problems, so by continuing the above mentioned 2 medicines for a period of 1month / or more that a month will cause any negative side effects on my body and sexual health? OR The above course of medications will improve my sexual health which going to be useful in future? 2) As the above 2 medicines seems as some kind of health rejuvenate course,so shall I continue the course or not? Please guide me... Thanks, XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You donot need such medicines. Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome to HCM! I have gone through your question carefully and can see that your job is quite demanding. You are greeting married soon and though there is no current sexual issues with you, but you fear that due to your busy life ( of self care , eating, sleeping etc.) you may have some difficulty later. Firstly, you have mantioned taking two types of medicines. I would like I tell you that all types of drugs ( wether herbal or avurvedic have chemicals...and so, have a potency to cause harmful effects.. like e.g.,- cannabis is also herbal but XXXXXXX . moreover, though these two drugs have good hype in. market for treating all kinds of sexual problems, but there has been no research evidence. so, I would like to tell you that it is a complete waste of time. Secondly, there are many well researched molecules available in market from very reputed companies in form of multi vitamins, you might take them. these will help you to feel good, improve your health, appetite and also improve the nutritional deficiency. You are not having any sexual issues presently, and there is no valid reason that you will have any problem in future. Marriage will itself bring some good changes in your life- your partner will take care of what and how much you eat, and of your other necessities of life which presently you may not find time for...thereby reducing your burden. Allmost all newly weds couples initially have some fear of performance- but in most of the cases it resolves with some days. So, be positive, you may take some good simple multivitamins but try to stay away from performance enhancing drugs like what you are currently taking. Hope the reply is useful Please feel free to ask more questions for clarifictaion Dr. Manisha Gopal MD psychiatry
Follow-up: Should Nano Leo and EuTrial-AT be taken without sexual problems? 2 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX for the quick response. I am glad that, you are absolute right to understand my situation. As I have mentioned earlier that, my life style was little hectic from last 3 years, so before marriage was planned, I had a felling that: 1) I am 31 years old and doing marriage quite in delay age. It turned to felt quite guilty as I suppose to get married by age of 28 but due to my carrier ambitions which are materialistic I had wasted very precious years. 2) My hectic life style from the last 3 years definitely made some impact on my body which may affect negatively in my future sex life. I can understand, the above all the points are little hypothetical having no practical clues and due to this reasons when I started the mentioned medicines, I always questioning myself that "Is it really needed?/Am I really doing right thing by taking these medicines without any proven problems?" but it ends always with a thought as "The medicines are herbal and the effects are more related to vigor, rejuvenate the system for the sexual activities. Then taking the medicines are just same as drinking some health drinks at every morning for better health" and I continued the medicines since last 15 days. Please guide, If my understanding are correct. 1) If Nano Leo and EUTrial-AT has the compositions just to correct the sexual problems or enhance the sexual capabilities if there is no problems, so in this case still it needed to stop the medicines? 2) As you had mentioned about performance anxiety. Yes I fell that also and quite on believe that by time it will be resolve. But may be as for a safe guard to this anxiety and as I have 30/45 days in hand for the marriage, I am on a faith that by taking the above medicines my system will getting boost with useful sexual power. so is it not an advantage? I am quite confuse, may be due to I thinks a lot about this simple matter and lack of guidance. Please help... Thanks, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Manisha Gopal 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Leave medicines,talk with fiancée & trust yourself Detailed Answer: Hello, There are several points which I want to talk about- 1. your age-- it can be taken as an year late or so, but you are not aware that even medical professionals, and post graduate engineers etc., are also in your age these days while getting married. So, even though your profession is different but age wise it is similar to other males these is not you who is to blame or your circumstances, but these many years are required to build up respectable and stable, age is not late. 2. if your hectic life style has not affected your sexual performance uptil now there, there is no reason why it would do so in is just a fear, and so, be positive! and trust yourself, it will be fine.. 3. the capsule which you have mentioned have some herbal products like asparagus, etc. These are considered to be health tonic and aphrodisiac ( which means when taken they increase vigour and sexual performance ). These are good and required when a person needs to improve his declining sexual performance but not otherwise. Like, if you take them for some time regularly, you will feel increase in performance, but when you will stop them there can be a feeling of lowered desire and you might feel bad ...I have seen patients who later continue to take such drugs for life as they become habituated..So, all in all, if there is no need , stay away from them. 4. it will be better that you start saving some time daily and talk with your fiancée , this way you will get to know her, and becoem comfortable in her company, you wil know her likes, dislikes, positive - negatives...this will help you lead a better and more compatible life with her...and it will take way all your unnecessary fears... any sort of Fear comes from ignorance, once you will talk to her and know her, you will start feeling good and this will itself become the health medicine with out side effect! Hope the reply is useful Please feel free to ask more questions for clarifictaion If you are satisfied, kindly rate the answer and close the query. Have a happy married life! Dr. Manisha Gopal MD Psychiatry