Should I worry if the ultrasound says that the left ventricle appears mildly prominent ?

i am 32 yrs pregnant and my baby left ventricle appers mildly prominent it is 8.7mm
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 33 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query,

The description of the history indicates that you have undergone an ultrasound recently while you are 32 weeks pregnant.

To fully interpret the history, it would help if you can provide me a copy of the ultrasound . I shall give you a comprehensive answer to the question, once I have the report.

You can upload scanned images of the report in the right side of the query box, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

You can also email it to me at YYYY@YYYY with the instruction ATTN: Dr. ANVEKAR in the subject line.

Please do confirm by writing here about the uploading of the report as to suggest you at the earliest.

Waiting for your response.

Dr Anvekar.