Should I worry if my protein level is 8.9, ALP is 144 and HbA1C is 7.6?

Jan 2013

my protien level is 8.9 and ALP is 144. my HbA1C is 7.6 ... should I worry
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 59 minutes later
Are you overweight/ obese?
Are you suffering from yellow colored urine & eyes/ loss of appetite/ vomiting/ abdominal pain/ itching?
Is there any family history of diabetes?
Kindly give details of other parameters of liver function test and blood sugar fasting and postprandial.
Your reports appears to be in favor of fatty liver, common in diabetes mellitus.
HbA1c 7.6% suggest uncontrolled blood sugar in last 3 months, you should consult with physician and take proper treatment.
You should also go for ultrasound imaging to rule out gall bladder stones/ CBD stone.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava