Should I worried about the findings from liver function test while suffering from invasive breast cancer?
User rating for this question
Hi! I am a 54 year old female and have stage 1 invasisve breast cancer. My surgeon call and freaked me out about my liver blood work. Numbers are. Albumin, 4.1 bilirubin,0.4. Bilirubin direct,<0.2, alkaline phospatase 61, sgot ast,15, sgpt alt14, total protein,7.5, globulin serum 3.4, ag ratio 1.2. My mother passes from PBC Liver disease and hes has me nervous and never got back to me regarding these numbers. Can you let me know what these meen? Thank you!
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: They are totally normal. Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this invasive breast cancer, I do hope you have been working with your doctors to get this figured out completely. These findings are totally normal. There is just no reason to worry about as concerns these results. I understand your worries and more so because your mother passed away with PBC, but for now you are doing very well. Take a look at normal findings from a trusted clinic below. WWW.WWWW.WW I hope you find this helpful. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Invasive breast cancer prognosis
- Does atenolol thin your blood
- Symptoms of invasive breast cancer
- Recovery after milk duct removal
- Are lumps in tests of invasive breast cancer considered separate
- Calorie counter to maintain weight
- Monistat pills over the counter
- Precautions after taking radioactive iodine
- Radioactive iodine ablation for hyperthyroidism
- Invasive breast cancer causes
- Splotches on breast
- Diagnosis of invasive breast cancer
- Splenda and breast cancer
- Can i smoke weed before my breast biopsy
- Lump in right breast with constant cough