Should I take the remaining misprotol tablets after getting my periods?

agar misprotol ki 1st tablet lene se mc aa jati hai, to kya kit ki baki sari tablet lene ki jarurat hai
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: It depends on amount of bleeding you had. Detailed Answer: Hello, In general if it has been just spotting then patients can continue rest of the dose. If it has been heavy bleeding with cramps then there is no need for further dosages. Also if you have notice sac like thing in bleed , then abortion is near complete and you don't need further medications. Since there are various variables that is considered with use of abortion pills, it is highly recommended that you see a doctor who can monitor the dose and frequency of medications. For pain you can consider taking oral painkillers. Keep watch on symptoms like excess pain, fever, lightheadedness, tiredness or heavy disproportionate bleeding. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards
Follow-up: Should I take the remaining misprotol tablets after getting my periods? 9 hours later
what is the correct procedure to use kit ... we had unprotected sex on 12th dec , and she missed her mc and also home urine test shows it positive, ... then tell me procedure to use kit
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please provide more details. Detailed Answer: Hi, How many tablets you have used and how much was the bleeding? Did you see sac in the bleed? Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: Should I take the remaining misprotol tablets after getting my periods? 10 hours later
till now , she have not used a single tablet... just wanted to know if bleeding occured in earlier stage then next dose should be continue or not, and procedure to use kit
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Vaginal use Detailed Answer: 1. Empty your bladder. 2. Wash your hands. 3. Push the four misoprostol tablets one at a time up into the vagina as far as you can using your finger. In most patients this dose is enough.If tablets come out reinsert then.Wait for three four hours.Generally after that bleeding will start.Additional dose is only needed if bleeding fails to start or is scanty. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.