Should I take my powdered fiber before or after my supplements?

Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 days later
Brief Answer: 2 hours before or 2 hours after your supplements Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Fiber powder can be taken any time of the day sir. But, best results have been seen when taken either 2 hours before or 2 hours after your supplements. The choice is completely yours sir; as some individuals take it before their supplements and experience side effects; whereas, others are most comfortable with such a regimen; and vice versa. My sincere apologies for the delay sir, I hope you found my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.