Should I take my grandmother to the hospital after falling from stairs?

My 70 year old grandma fell down the stairs a week ago and has a headache since. Does she need to go in to get checked out?
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: better to get it evaluated Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry about the injury your grandma suffered. Ever since then she has headache. Did she take simple analgesics like Panadol after the injury? Whatever be the condition, in view of her age of 70, I would suggest that you get her evaluated. A complete physical examination, with mental state evaluation, and blood pressure recording would suffice to rule out major injuries. Hope this helps you. Wish your grandma, early recovery. Regards,