Should I take blood pressure medicine even if I missed time of dosage?

Hi, XXXXXXX here. 60 years old. If I forgot to take my blood pressure meds this morning and now it is high. I usually take them at 9 am. Do I just wait til morning since it is now so late?
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take the forgotten pill whenever you remember Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Take the forgotten pill now and the schedule pill for next day take it on the scheduled time. Many of the individual forget to take the pill, it's advisable to take the pill whenever you remember, and the next scheduled pill can be taken on schedule time. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD