Should I take augmenten and avelox at the same time?

Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 58 minutes later
Brief answer...there is no need to take them together.
Detailed answer...
Although there is no interaction between AUGMENTIN and AVELOX ( MOXIFLOXACIN ) but there is no need to take them together as you may continue taking AUGMENTIN itself for control of your sinus infection.
Along with AUGMENTIN,you should take regular steam inhalation,drink hot liquids avoid cold drinks,avoid going to cold atmososphere from hot atmosphere,avoid smoking and avoid dust.
You keep continuing your AUGMENTIN for complete 7-10 days course instead of stopping it and starting AVELOX.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck