Ask a Dentist   »  

Should I go for tooth extraction for experiencing pain due to broken teeth?

I have a dental pain and one of my dental is broken half of that. Can you please suggest me what can I for that. Is it required to remove complete dental. Too much of pain in that. Please suggest me on this.
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Root Canal Treatment Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. For now you may have to take a course of antibiotics and painkillers. Once the pain has come down you can visit a dentist for Root canal treatment. Root canal treatment is a tooth conservative technique. The tooth remaining is conserved and the decay is removed and a cap installed. Regards,
Follow-up: Should I go for tooth extraction for experiencing pain due to broken teeth? 56 minutes later
Thank you and will consult doctor and
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks for using this service. regards,