Should I give lactose free milk to child passing green yellow motion?

my three months 10 days old son passing green yellow motions. when i consulted one pediatrician suggested this will happen up to six months, because your baby weight normal today weight(5.4 kgs), two days back i have consulted another doctor he suggested lactose free milk (stop breast feeding) . kindly suggest which method i have to follow. thanks
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Green color of stools is normal and ia sometimes due to rapid transition of stools. Most important is to monitor and maintain hydration. Give probiotic for 3 to 4 days. Give zinc 2.5ml once a day for 14 days.after consulting your pediatrician. Continue with breastfeeding. Watch his activity/urine output/feeding pattern. In case symptoms persist get his stool examined. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have ang further query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..