Should I continue taking lutera while having bleeding with irregular periods problem?

hi, I am looking to speak to a fertility endo /gyn I have had irregular periods for 4 years now, I only had it 3 times in the last 4 years so my previous gyn put me on lutera- which I took dec- into XXXXXXX and got my period XXXXXXX 2nd. Since then I have had been bleeding heavily for 8 days- and finished the white pills (3rd) week a few days ago- I now went to see another gyn and she told me to take two white pills a day for the next 5 days- skip the placebo and start a new pack right away. Is this right? im not sure what to do I have been very dizzy and nautious for the past two days- should I continue taking lutera? regarding the continuous use of lutera because I have been bleeding for 8 days very heavily- thank you
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: I have asked you some questions through a separate posting of this question. Please respond through that question stream and let me know if you did not get it.