Should I continue taking duvadilan last few weeks of pregnancy?

Hi I have started with my 38th week and have been taking Duvadilan retard 40 mg for the last 10 days, should I continue taking it?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: No use of duadilan at 38 weeks Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX You can stop the medication, there is no use to take this tocolytic medicine after 38 weeks. This drug is given for preterm pains, as you have already crossed 37weeks I dont recommend to take this medication. If you get abdominal pains, or decreased fetal movements or leaking or bleeding per-vaginum kindly visit your doctor. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!