Should I continue my pregnancy after having three consecutive abortions by medical method?

I m 24 years old and I had abortion 3 times by Mt pill cipla consul without any doctor n again m pregnant my last period came 18 November now 27 December now Wat I do
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please continue the pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Consdiering your 3 consecutive abortions by medical method, it is not right to have so many abortions. Its even compromise your future CHILD BEARING, you may even lose your future fertility. Fortunately now you are pregnant, KINDLY CONTINUE THE PREGNANCY. Your age is right time to have a kid. You just need only folic acid tablets. Also get a scan to confirm the location and viability of this pregnancy. All the best. Wish you happy motherhood. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!