Should I consult a gynecologist while trying to conceive?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor!! I am 31 years old married person and residing in Mumbai. I am having some queries regarding the pregnancy. I got married in May, 2013 and planning to have a baby. I am trying from last 4 month but unable to succeed. My wife has irregular period cycle of 25 days which varies 2-3 days each month. Now I am worried and wanted to go through the initial checkups. Before opting this option I wanted to take some suggestions of your expertise which usually I take. Should I meet to general gynecologist or any other experts are. We both want to go through initial checkups and any suggestion or help in this regard would be highly appreciated. my wife is around 26 years old. Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. Thanks & Regards, XXXX
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Gynecologist consult is ideal initially Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read and understand your concerns. It would be ideal to consult a local Gynecologist in the beginning for initial consultation, check ups, and evaluations. It has been 4 months since you are trying for a baby. Grossly, I do not see any major problems with either your wife or you. With little help from the doctor, you should be able to father a baby soon. Wish you good luck.
People also viewed
- Is gynecologist to consult for sperm test?
- Should i consult the gynecologist or urologist for the uti
- Should i consult a gynecologist while trying to conceive
- Good gynecologist near hebbal
- Feeling exhausted and breathless after labyrinthitis episode
- Feel unwell lethargic bones ache
- Good gynecologist in malleswaram
- Free consultation with a gynecologist
- Feeling dizzy everytime i walk this morning
- Good gynecologist in kuwait
- Is rock salt good in pregnancy
- Free online gynecologist consultation
- Feel sick every time i eat no appetite
- Suggest good gynecologist in vashi
- Feeling headache and sick sore teeth