Should I be worried for couple of warts on the inner side of thigh?

Jan 2014

have a couple of warts on the inner side of my thigh is there anything to be worried about
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need little more information about them Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing in XXXXXXX I am Dr. Kakkar. I am a Dermatologist. I would like to know a few more things regarding your query so as to be able to help you better. Since how long do you have these warts? How did you get them? did you get it from somebody? Are you married? Any sexual partners? I would appreciate if you can send me a picture with good clarity because sometimes SKIN TAGS look like warts and a visual examination would help to rule it out. take care regards