Should I be worried for blister in mouth that comes and goes along with dry mouth?

I have a small clear blister in my mouth that comes up fast and goes away just as fast. This happens only one at a time, I have never had more than one at a time. I do suffer from dry mouth. I am a nervous wreck. Please let me. They are tiny and are clear.
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: NO major reason to get worried! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this sore. From the information you have provided, there is no need to get worried. These are called canker sores and are managed symptomatically. We would often manage for pains if need be. Otherwise, mouth wash in the case of many and antibiotics rarely when they are so many with super-infection. In your case, you don't really need any specifically management and all would be fine. I wish you well and hope this helps clarify your doubts on the management of this. I will also like to know if you are taking any medications as these are the most common causes of dry mouth. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more clarification and information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.