Should I be worried about pain in lungs after exposure to spray paint fumes?

I have recently noticed pain in my lungs when imam exposed to any type of spray paint fumes. Should I be worried?
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer: If you are in pain, visit to a doctor is warranted Detailed Answer: Hi, It might be better if you can explain this pain - how it feel like, which part of the chest aches and if you develop cough / breathing difficulty? Chemicals and aerosol in the spray can irritate the mucosal lining of respiratory tract. Primary response to this irritation is cough and breathing difficulty. In the absence of cough and breathlessness, this pain may have other reasons - GERD or heart related. In view of complexity, it would be a good option to visit a doctor and get this sorted through detailed examination. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards