Should I be worried about dark yellow urine in my toddler?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My three-year-old daughter woke up this morning with a wet diaper and a little darker urine than normal. she had a half of a large cup of water last night right before bed, and she drinks water and low sugar organic juice throughout the day. She doesn't have a fever, but her eyes are a little sunken with some dark circles. She looks mostly fine and she seems hydrated, but I wanted to make sure that it was okay that she had a little bit of dark yellow urine. Should I worry?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: nothing serious Detailed Answer: Hi, The symptoms you describe don't go for any serious problem. The color of urine changes according the amount of liquids the child takes in a day. If the child is healthy, active, eats and drinks as normally does, no fever, has no complaints on urinating: don't worry. Continue to observe the urine:if the color of the urine continues to be darker than usual you may perform a urine analysis. In case you see something different in the child's attitude, or if she complains of belly ache, etc than you have to consult your pediatrician. Otherwise don't worry. Regards, Dr. Sonila