Should I be worried about cortical cyst at the lower pole kidney?

I have just had a medical where the doctor said I have a "suspected 9mm complicated cortical cyst at the left lower pole kidney" how worried should i be
Posted Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

I went through the details submitted with.

You need to get contrast enhanced computerised tomography (CECT) and get back to us with the exact findings of CT scan.

If this cyst has been reported on CECT then you should certainly see urologist and may have to be operated also.

I will be available for further comments after hearing from you.

Rajiv Goel