Should I be worried about cold hands with slight temperature?

I have a slight tempertaure of 37.3 and also have very cold hands. Is this anything to worry about. I am taking parecetamols to get rid of the temperature. I dont have any headcaches or rashes. But very worried about my cold hands. I am a very anxious person. Pls help.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: This temperature is normal Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this concerning temperature. This temperature is entirely normal and needs no medication whatsoever. I will suggest that you don't continue taking paracetamol for this. Normal body temperature ranges from 36-37.5C. For the cold hands, I will simply advice that you dress warm. Get some hand gloves on. This would take care of this problem an heat up the extremities. It is no abnormality but simply body response to environmental changes. Stay calm. Don't be too anxious. It would be okay. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for clarifications or more information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Should I be worried about cold hands with slight temperature? 1 hour later
My temperature is now 38.5 after 3 hours. Can this be a viral infection.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Possibly but we need more information Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you for following up with me. This value seems concerning to me already. The most common cause of fever are viral infections. Unless there are some other symptoms that suggest to a specific infection site, I will suggest that you take paracetamol to bring down the temperature. If it should persist or new symptoms set in, please consider going in for a more detailed examination and maybe laboratory testing to map out the exact cause and treat accordingly. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Feel free too ask for more information or clarification if need be. Thanks.