Should I be worried about an enlarged uterus?

I have had several ultrasounds done and they show 11.5 anverted utuerus and 12 mm thickening of the endomertial lining.. What does this mean. My OB says there is nothing to worry about but whenever i go in to get checked my utuerus is always enlarged.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Your uterus is almost normal and the thickness of endometrium is also within normal limits.
Mildly enlarged size of uterus is a normal physiological finding after childbirths.
After the childbirth uterus does not return back to its pre- pregnant state. Mild enlargement in size remains and the endometrial cavity is not well apposed.
If you do not have any symptoms and you are having normal regular cycles then this should not concern you.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.