Should I be worried about a blood pressure of 115 over 59?

my mom is 78 and her blood pressure is 115 over 59,should we be worried
Posted Tue, 25 Sep 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 21 minutes later

If there are no symptoms associated with this and this is your regular BP level then you need not worry about this.

If there has been sudden fall in BP level, then this should be brought to notice of your doctor sooner.You might need modification in dosage of BP medications, if you are taking any such medication.

You need to watch on symptoms like headache,dizziness, disorientation or imbalance etc. In case of any such symptoms you will have to bring this to notice of your doctor.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.