Should I be scared of STD after having physical contact with a HSV affected person?

Hello, I kissed a girl with hsv 2, 6 months ago. I have not had any blister, itching or pain. For peace of mind I got a blood test for all std's a week ago XXXXXXX they came back negative. The internet makes me nervous. How confident should I be with the tests? Should I be retested?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome. Anxiety is common with STDs. With no symptoms and tests being negative I think you should relax. You should trust and believe in test results. Dont let too much data available on net make you nervous. Hope this helps.Regards.