Should I be concerned if heart rate of 113/94 and a pulse of 117?

I have a heart rate of 113/94 and a pulse of 117. I'm short of breath and clammy. Reason to be concerned?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 54 minutes later
Brief answer...yes,you need to be concerned Detailed answer..... Hello, Thanks for the query. You definitely need to be concerned since you are already a patient of hypertension and on anti hypertensive medications. A fast heart rate with shortness of breath could be a angina or even a silent type heart attack. You must immediately rush to ER and get yourself investigated and treated properly. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks