Should I be concerned about pulsating dizzy feeling in head during pregnancy?

Hello I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I've been having this pulsating dizzy feeling in my head when I'm up and moving around. Should I be concerned? It's not painful just annoying!!
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Vijay Varma 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to WWW.WWWW.WW These are common symptoms during early pregnancy. Nothing really to be worried. However if symptoms persist , please get your Blood pressure checked both in lying down and standing up position to rule out postural hypotension. Also if you have had excessive vomiting , this can lead to similar symptoms. So I would treat with anti emetics, in that case. Hope that answers your question, if you have any doubts please do write back. regards,