Should I be concerned about orange urine after frequent bouts of acid reflux and vomiting?

I have frequent bouts of serious chest pain usually diagnosed as acid reflux.I always have bright orange urine for 2 days.After several hours of severe pain I vomited & pain stopped but orange urine continued.Medication I took was Gaviscon & Nexium only.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Its due to concentrated urine secreted Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. There Is no cause f concern due to orange Urne, neither of the drugs have the side effect profile of causing orange colour Urine. It may be due to decreased intake of fluid and also due to water and acid loss following omitting leading on to concentrated Urine formation. Ensuring a water intake of minimum of 2 liter a day will clear the colour. Do get back to me if you need ny further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take Care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS MD