Should I be concerned about freezing hands and feet?

Partner - male - 49 years old with bad family history of heart disease including 4 early male deaths (father and three uncles) from heart attack. Cholesterol very high, currently taking 20mg Crestor and diet severely modified over the past few months to try and get cholesterol under control. Currently experiencing flu type symptoms (and that on it's own would not be a worry), but hands and feet are freezing which makes me suspicious as I'm thinking it may be something more serious, that I'm missing. Should I be concerned or am I just being paranoid ???!!!!
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Gopi A 4 hours later

I would like to know since when you are taking crestor and since when are the flu like symptoms. If there is a large gap between initiating crestor and your flu like symptoms they both are not connected to each other.

You need to contact your physician for treatment of your present symptoms. Otherwise your symptom per se is noncardiac.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.