Should I be concerned about a small movable lump in right armpit area?
User rating for this question
Hello, I recently noticed a small moveable lump in my right armpit area. It has been there less than one week. It seems to come and go depending on if I take Advil or not. Should I be concerned?
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should not ignore it. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. This movable lump is most likely a lymph node. You should not ignore such symptom. It can appear due to some infection in the arm or breast. It can be also a symptom of breast cancer. Please visit your doctor, have physical examination of lymph nodes, breasts examination, breast and armpits ultrasound. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Small movable lump in armpit
- Vyvanse open capsule
- Small movable lump below right collarbone
- Egg allergies and mri
- Campral drug interactions
- Which drug allergies are heritable
- Carbocaine with epinephrine
- Dxa and food allergies
- Oxyelite pro drug interaction with allergy med
- What does a dairy allergy look like
- Movable lump on the head should i be concerned
- Small lump in right armpit female
- Champix and cannabis
- Phenytoin extended caps
- Have small movable lump under collarbone should i be concerned