Should I be concerned about a small movable lump in right armpit area?
User rating for this question
Hello, I recently noticed a small moveable lump in my right armpit area. It has been there less than one week. It seems to come and go depending on if I take Advil or not. Should I be concerned?
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should not ignore it. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. This movable lump is most likely a lymph node. You should not ignore such symptom. It can appear due to some infection in the arm or breast. It can be also a symptom of breast cancer. Please visit your doctor, have physical examination of lymph nodes, breasts examination, breast and armpits ultrasound. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Important forced to switch from adderall to ritalin tempor
- Small movable lump in armpit
- Levosulpiride fluoxetine hcl
- Small movable lump below right collarbone
- Swollen ankles vs spinal stenosis
- Is vacterl and anklyosing spondylitis related
- Anklylosing spondylitis and medical marijuana
- Lisinopril sore armpit
- Thyronorm side effects gastritis
- Swelling ankle and tb
- Movable lump on the head should i be concerned
- Small lump in right armpit female
- Is it bad to smoke weed while on ofloxacin
- Warfarin and wollen ankles
- Have small movable lump under collarbone should i be concerned