Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No report Detailed Answer: sorry ma'm repeatedly I can't see your report.
Follow-up: Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77? 1 minute later
TSH is 2.77
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal report Detailed Answer: dear XXXX, hi! that us normal. so you must continue the same dose. and focus on wt loss as I advised you earlier.
Follow-up: Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77? 1 hour later
Thanks. Also I wanted to know that for thyroid the medicine needs to be taken lifelong or for some time only? Also will it have any impact on conceiving?
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Probably yes. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX hi! probably you will need medicines for life long but yes definitely you can try taking off after few years and then see if TSH rises. another thing yes you can conceive and there is not going to be problem with you or baby but you need to maintain a good thyroid balance through out pregnancy. regards!
People also viewed
- Cervical spondylosis and head pressure
- Should eltroxin be continued for tsh level of 277
- Natural ways to treat hypothyroidism
- Had thyroid tested tsh level abnormal prescribed eltroxin help
- What should tsh levels be
- Significance of high tsh level in hypothyroids taking eltroxin 100microgram daily
- Hypothyroidism and normal test results
- Food for cervical spondylosis
- Symptoms of hypothyroidism in women
- Red man syndrome icd 9
- Can cervical fluid follow ovilation
- Pills to increase testosterone levels
- Cervical erosion painful urination
- Should i start thyroxin for tsh level of 47
- Cervical leukoplakia genital warts