Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77?

Hi... Attached here is my TSH test report. I am a female , married of age 25yrs. , height 5'2", weight 69 kgs. I am currently taking 75mcg of Eltroxin. Should I continue with this dosage?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No report Detailed Answer: sorry ma'm repeatedly I can't see your report.
Follow-up: Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77? 1 minute later
TSH is 2.77
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal report Detailed Answer: dear XXXX, hi! that us normal. so you must continue the same dose. and focus on wt loss as I advised you earlier.
Follow-up: Should Eltroxin be continued for TSH level of 2.77? 1 hour later
Thanks. Also I wanted to know that for thyroid the medicine needs to be taken lifelong or for some time only? Also will it have any impact on conceiving?
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Probably yes. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX hi! probably you will need medicines for life long but yes definitely you can try taking off after few years and then see if TSH rises. another thing yes you can conceive and there is not going to be problem with you or baby but you need to maintain a good thyroid balance through out pregnancy. regards!