Ask a Urologist   »  

Short penis string, pain at the beginning of of sex. Is there any remedy?

Urologist
Question
Hi. I have a short penis string. Sometimes just in the beginning of sex it hurts...especially if she has a day where she doesn't get much wet. She also have to be careful with my penis. Is it something I have to live with?
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
I understand you have what is called most probably short frenulum.
It is by birth.
Try using liberal lubricants like KY JELLY OR LIGNOCAINE jelly over the penis before insertion. It should make a difference.
If it does not help, pls consult a doctor to see if circumcision would be beneficial.
Best regards
DR GS

Follow-up: Short penis string, pain at the beginning of of sex. Is there any remedy? 27 hours later
Thanks for your answer. My wife is pregnant. Is it XXXXXXX for the baby that I use KY JELLY OR LIGNOCAINE jelly ?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Please use KY jelly only.
Best regards