Sharp pain while passing stool, pain emerges from base of penis and lower abdominal area. Reason?

There is a sharp pain when I pass a stool. The pain feels like its coming from behind the base of my penis and around my lower abdominal region but don't feel any discomfort at all at any other time. This just started today and happened when I passed a stool about 6 hours ago and recently about 20 min ago.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 48 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Do you have loose stools?
Any blood or mucus in stools?
Follow-up: Sharp pain while passing stool, pain emerges from base of penis and lower abdominal area. Reason? 1 hour later
No there is no blood that I seen and not loose or overly soft/hard stool.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 days later
Thanks for writing back.

I am glad that you have no blood in the stool neither do you have a loose stool.

If this is a onetime occurrence, you could safely disregard it. If it continues pain this way, you probably will have to look more closely at your symptoms. And, in fact it would be ideal to be examined by a General Surgeon.

I hope this helps you.

Take care and get well soon.