Sharp pain in the chest and hurts. Advise and treatment?

I am 15 yrs old when I enhale XXXXXXX I feel a sharp pain in my lower left chest
it also hurts when I laugh. It has been happening all day.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 33 minutes later
Hello and thanks for posting the query.
Before being able to answer your question properly,I need certain informations from you.
Since when it has been happening?
Is there any associated fever,cough or diarrhea?
Is there any pain or swelling in other joints?
Is there any blood in cough?
Is there any rapid shallow breathing?
Does this pain have any relation with your food?
Is there any history of injury or increased muscular activity recently?
Please supply these informations so that we can proceed ahead with our discussion.
Waiting for your reply 
Follow-up: Sharp pain in the chest and hurts. Advise and treatment? 2 days later
she doesnt have any of that just has pain when she breath in or laughs could it be a air bubble she gets it from time to time not often
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 11 minutes later
In the absence of factors mentioned above,it looks to be some muscular pain for which nothing is to be done if it is mild.
If the pain is moderate or severe,you can take some anti inflammatory drug like ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily for five days.It shall become all right with this.