Sharp pain in left vas deferens during sexual activity. All STD tests negative. What could it be ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
hello ,,during sexual activity i have felt little sharp pain in my left vas deferens,,for couple seconds,,because of that i didnt come,,, since then 2weeks later i feel same sharp pain couple times a day for couple seconds....also fever but its almost gone ,,fregvently goint to urinet and feeling to need to go but that is gone too..had std test hiv negative herpes negative gonorie chlamydia negative syphilis negative 10 days after sex. after masturbation pain is gone and i feel huge reliave but next day pain is back ,,,my ejaculation and erection is huge much bigger for last two weeks ?what it could be?
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
For pain during ejaculation and otherwise not present needs medical attention and a detailed evaluation by a urologist. Some of the causes which can be responsible for these symptoms in your case are:

1) Infections of the prostate, bladder, or seminal vesicles and interstitial cystitis (chronic disease of the urinary bladder associated with pain associated with the bladder, pain associated with urination and pain during ejaculation).
2) Gonorrheal infections
3) Urethritis or prostatitis
You need a comprehensive profile of investigations including semen examination, culture, urine culture and examination, PSA levels, swab samples and a cystoscopy if needed to rule out any urethritis.
First you need to see a doctor,get a swab test to confirm the diagnosis.
You will have to take a course of antibiotics.
Refrain from sex until your infection is resolved.
You need to observe good hygiene.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.